Considering a Medicare Advantage plan? Insurance brokers offer Medicare Advantage plans in mesa AZ that offer you a variety of benefits that go beyond Original Medicare — and help take care of the whole you. Medicare Advantage Plans provide all your Part A and Part B benefits but can include additional coverage. Here are 5 fantastic benefits of Medicare Advantage plans in Mesa AZ.
1. Dental Benefits: Dental health is a big part of your health and wellness. Original Medicare doesn’t include dental benefits. But many Medicare Advantage plans do. Your Medicare Advantage plan may help pay for certain dental services. Keep in mind that Medicare Advantage plans with more comprehensive dental coverage may have higher premiums.
2. Vision Benefits: Vision coverage included in many of Medicare Advantage plans can help you protect your eyes — and spot signs of other health issues. Original Medicare does not include vision insurance for routine care. Although Medicare does pay for examinations or eyewear needed for specific conditions, if you don’t have vision coverage you will likely have to pay for regular eye exams, contacts lenses, and eyeglasses.
3. Hearing Benefits: Medicare doesn’t cover hearing exams or hearing aids. You pay 100 percent for hearing examinations and hearing aids. Many Medicare Advantage plans include hearing examinations and hearing aids. And some may offer an annual allowance. This means you pay for select services and products and your insurance provider reimburses you up to the allowance amount.
4. Additional Coverage: But they may not stop there. Many Medicare Advantage plans offer additional benefits, such as prescription drug coverage, a 24/7 nurse hotline, no-added-cost annual flu shots, gym memberships, and wellness programs. Learning about your coverage choices, getting help from people you trust, and comparing plans can help you understand the options available to you.
5. Cheap Premiums: If you get a Medicare Advantage plan, you will continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. Your insurance provider will determine your insurance plan’s premium, which can vary from one plan to another. Some plans may even have premiums as low as $0.
If you’re considering a Medicare Advantage plan, contact us at Axia Senior Insurance Advisors today. We will help you find the right Medicare Advantage plan for your needs and budget!